We got the P3, need help to fill the form

Hello CFLs

My G finally got the P3. quick question, do we need to fill both english and chinese forms of ds230-1.

we have previously filled the english copy of DS230-part1. we are just curious if we can just send in the english copy of ds230.

please advice.

thanks

We only filled out the english copy and mail it back right away.

Hello CFLs

My G finally got the P3. quick question, do we need to fill both english and chinese forms of ds230-1.

we have previously filled the english copy of DS230-part1. we are just curious if we can just send in the english copy of ds230.

please advice.

thanks

Since it's a US consulate, I would guess yes. The Chinese form is probably for the chinese national who cannot read and write English well, and who then would have to get it translated to English (that's my guess anyway).

Edited by Bill & Angel (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

Hello CFLs

please advice.

thanks

Since it's a US consulate, I would guess yes. The Chinese form is probably for the chinese national who cannot read and write English well, and who then would have to get it translated to English (that's my guess anyway).

We filled out both English and chinese as it states in the instructions to do. Just make sure they say the same thing.

my wife paid someone to fill it out for her in English

:o hope you checked it before submitting it

Unfortunately, I didn't. It does make me a bit concerned. I filled it out for her but she decided to go pay someone 200 yuan to fill it out....shrug.

I asked her what did the guy put for the section that ask, "What occupation will you be employed in(or something to that effect)."

She said, he put in "WORKER."

Guess I'll find out in 3 weeks!