New USA Consulate in Wuhan?

So what have you learned about 'working in China' so far, from the various google searches you've been doing?

A lot better then "working in America" I broke my BUTT here in America and where did it get me, NO WHERE!!! I know this sounds like I am downing America but the truth is what it is. I do love my Country but I am being beat up by the system daily. I am getting tired of fighting. Some of you may know what I am going through and others may not. I just want some peace in my life. I think we all want that.

Hey John -

I'm sorry, but my question was more along the lines of you learning about -

..what it takes to get a Z visa

..which MNC firms are hiring in China, and what their requirements are

..How to have fun teaching English, which companies to avoid

..benefits of simply going with your wife and getting a temporary residency permit, and then getting a Z visa later...

I was serious about dem Google searches, really !

If yer in reactionary mode, say so !

If you get back into educational mode, ie - you are serious about learning what it takes to work in China, let me know when that happens?

Be Good ! (If you can't be good, don't get caught!)

It's ok, I am just venting. I am serious about teaching English or do something. I have been looking into and researching it. Thanks and I am the one that should be sorry.

I am living in Shanghai with my wife and I am teaching English. Teaching anywhere other than Shanghai doesnt pay good money. If you want a residence permit and a work visa, you need to have a degree and a teaching certificate.

If you have questions shoot me a PM.