Comprehensive Immigration Reform package...

Guest Mike and Lily

Unbelievable! It's not only a POS, it's a $#%*ing nightmare!

Illegal aliens will move to the front of the immigration line

US Government paid lawyers for all illegal immigrants

Amnesty for back taxes owed and eligibility for the income tax credit

Scaling back the border fence project

Legal status one day after application filed without background check

"temporary" visas can be renewed indefinitely

Amnesty for gang members

Aid for Mexico

and much much more!

I think I will tear up my US citizenship and become an illegal alien.

Did a member of OUR government actually propose this????!!

Piece of $h!+ indeed!

I'm not sure to laugh because it's so dumb or cry because it's actually a proposed law.

Maybe if the visa doesn't come through I'll tell my husband to become Mexican???!

Just kidding, but jeez...the guy who made this law should really get fired.

First, where is Dobbs getting his facts? The Heritage Foundation? Not exactly an unbiased source. So we don't know if they really exist.

Second, he's calling them proposals. Which means they're far from law yet. Let's see what the final bill actually says.

Far be it from Lou Dobbs to engage in fear-mongering and hyperbole when it comes to immigration issues. :sosad:

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

First, where is Dobbs getting his facts? The Heritage Foundation? Not exactly an unbiased source. So we don't know if they really exist.

Second, he's calling them proposals. Which means they're far from law yet. Let's see what the final bill actually says.

Far be it from Lou Dobbs to engage in fear-mongering and hyperbole when it comes to immigration issues. :sosad:

The "piece of s**t" story was from May, 2007, so it's not a new bill

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Well that explains why all the hits on it were so old. Thanks Randy. Maybe The Republic can sleep a little safer now. ;)

Well that explains why all the hits on it were so old. Thanks Randy. Maybe The Republic can sleep a little safer now. ;)

Ah, you guys are too rational. :lol:

Too bad you're in the minority and that too many people latch on to these slanted rants... ;)

Ah, you guys are too rational. :lol:

Too bad you're in the minority and that too many people latch on to these slanted rants... ;)

But Dennis, it's so much easier to let others do your thinking for you. ;) ;)