Latest in our AOS

I sent three sworn affidavits, a letter from my bank stating Ying and I have had a joint checking account, copies of joint leases, and tax returns, fulfilling the RFE request.

Today (Saturday), we got a letter from the CSC that the case has been transferred back to the local office in San Antonio to schedule an interview. I am wondering just how common are the interviews?

The thing is, Ying and I are leaving for a trip back to China Tuesday. I will be back in two weeks and Ying will return on June 1st. How accomadating will the USCIS be when scheduling interviews based on a families travel plans?

That seems pretty safe, since you'll be home to check the mail. It's unlikely that she would get a date before June 1, but if she does, she can either come home early, or you can reschedule (InfoPass?).

Some of the offices have been known to refuse to talk to the husband, without the beneficiary present, however.

An Interview for AOS going from CR/1 to IR/1 (Removal of Conditions) is 'normal', IME/O.

Recently, there are members here who haven't had the interview after biometrics was completed, I can't say it was absolutely for just 1 reason for no interview, but I'm leaning towards:

1. complete initial paperwork submittal and

2. no RFE's .

Good Luck !!!

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Are you adjusting status or removing conditions from a conditional green-card?

For the most part removal of conditions rarely has an interview.

Your other post indicates removal of conditions.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=30745&hl=

Are you adjusting status or removing conditions from a conditional green-card?

For the most part removal of conditions rarely has an interview.

Your other post indicates removal of conditions.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=30745&hl=

Yeah, it is actually removal of conditions. I think she sort of blames me because I didn't include the affidavits on our initial package, but at least it will be handled on a local level from here on in.