What Chinese documents need to be translated?

Hello, I married my woman in China last month & am a U.S. citizen & am just getting things together. I was told i need to sign a invitiation letter to get her & her sons birth certificate. When i send it to her along with original I-130s & G325A for her to fill out what does she need to send me back & do they have to be translated into English? She is divorced & does her divorce paper, birth certificate, police report & our marriage license need to be translated? After i send these along with the fee what comes next & what is the timeline for her interview? Thank You for HELP

Hello, I married my woman in China last month & am a U.S. citizen & am just getting things together. I was told i need to sign a invitiation letter to get her & her sons birth certificate. When i send it to her along with original I-130s & G325A for her to fill out what does she need to send me back & do they have to be translated into English? She is divorced & does her divorce paper, birth certificate, police report & our marriage license need to be translated? After i send these along with the fee what comes next & what is the timeline for her interview? Thank You for HELP

You will be getting these docs from the Notary office, and that office can translate them to English for you.