I-751 Removal of Conditions processing

Unbelievable:

VSC processing time for I-751 as of February 15, 2008: working on applications received by March 2007.

VSC processing time for I-751 as of March 15, 2008: working on applications received by February 2, 2007.

Way to go....... (he, he)

I really think they found a 2 ton case of documents that were hidden away last December, and are finally processing them - hence the month's delay.

It *IS* interesting math though, yes ?

Progress one month through 'normal time (you know, sidereal motion by which time is generally reckoned)' and get an additional one month behind.

I've read here that some Texan's I-751 were sent to VSC to be process because TSC were behind VSCs processing speed. Now TSC's date is 2/15/07 which means VSC (2/2/07) is now behind TSC. CSC is ahead of all the service centers processing applications 9/17/07. I think they'll send all the I-751 to CSC to lighten the load then we'll all be at the same pace with Nebraska handling applications 7/5/06.

Imagine waiting almost two years before they even look at your application for the 10 year GC? It's just your typical government work with increased application fees or someone screwed up updating the website. It also could be a combo of other things. I guess we just have to have some patience to wait and see.