A few new questions

Thanks for the help so far! I've tried searching, but I'm having problems finding answers to the following questions:

1) My wife and I had a son last summer, his birth certificate is in Chinese and English underneath in every single box where information is filled out. It's also been stamped with what I presume is some sort of government stamp. Anyhow, does this need to be further notarized or anything else before copying and submitting with the packet as part of my I-130 proof of bona fide relationship?

2) My income might be sufficient. I was looking at the guidelines from 2002 (came up on google easily). I know it's probably gone up, but 3 people back then was $15,020 + 33% (just to be safe). I work part time at several different schools, and my annual income is probably under but close to $30,000 USD. So how would I verify this and would it even matter since I'd obviously be leaving these jobs to go to the States some day?

For verification would bank records work, etc.? Notarized/translated?

3) Does anyone know a quick and painless way to get a fairly precise list of my previous employers in the U.S.? I was thinking something like hirerite or something. I want to make sure the months/dates and such are completely correct, and I figure they'll be using the same data.

Also in this vein

When I worked out here in China, what should I do? Just put the names of the schools I worked for and try my best to look their addresses up online?

I guess that's it for now :signthankspin: Thanks in advance for any feedback :D

Edited by steffnchad (see edit history)

Thanks for the help so far! I've tried searching, but I'm having problems finding answers to the following questions:

1) My wife and I had a son last summer, his birth certificate is in Chinese and English underneath in every single box where information is filled out. It's also been stamped with what I presume is some sort of government stamp. Anyhow, does this need to be further notarized or anything else before copying and submitting with the packet as part of my I-130 proof of bona fide relationship?

2) My income might be sufficient. I was looking at the guidelines from 2002 (came up on google easily). I know it's probably gone up, but 3 people back then was $15,020 + 33% (just to be safe). I work part time at several different schools, and my annual income is probably under but close to $30,000 USD. So how would I verify this and would it even matter since I'd obviously be leaving these jobs to go to the States some day?

For verification would bank records work, etc.? Notarized/translated?

3) Does anyone know a quick and painless way to get a fairly precise list of my previous employers in the U.S.? I was thinking something like hirerite or something. I want to make sure the months/dates and such are completely correct, and I figure they'll be using the same data.

Also in this vein

When I worked out here in China, what should I do? Just put the names of the schools I worked for and try my best to look their addresses up online?

I guess that's it for now :signthankspin: Thanks in advance for any feedback :D

You are above the current poverty line, which can be found here: http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/08poverty.shtml