How to obtain police cert

How to obtain any coutry's police certificate if the embassy won't give them out at the person's request.

Usually this not the embassy's business. The situation varies from country to country. If you tell which country, some of the CFLers might have previous experience and give you some ideas. Good luck!

It took me about 5 months to get a police certificate from Canada. Ironically, at the time, I prayed that US consulate would give me a later interview, so that I would have the police certificate in hand for the interview.

How to obtain any coutry's police certificate if the embassy won't give them out at the person's request.

Usually this not the embassy's business. The situation varies from country to country. If you tell which country, some of the CFLers might have previous experience and give you some ideas. Good luck!

It took me about 5 months to get a police certificate from Canada. Ironically, at the time, I prayed that US consulate would give me a later interview, so that I would have the police certificate in hand for the interview.

Country for them is Japan, per prior posts.

Here is the contact information in Beijing http://www.cn.emb-japan.go.jp/aboutus_e/contact_e.htm

Thank you for the replies! The Japanese embassy just wont give them out. We called them, we visted them, we called other people, etc. I called the visa information center and they told me to send a fax to guz immigration visa unit and explain the situation. that was on wednesday. I am still waiting for their response. There is another girl on CFL with the almost the exact situation as me, and her husband had to go back to Japan to get the thing! OMG! I hope my husband doesnt have to go back because we dont have money! HAHA. Well anyway, that's the update.