AOS interview

Grace and I had our interview thursday. Approved :)

Was lucky to have a great new friend an excellent translator join us for our interview. Grace was asked these ?

1) have you ever been involved with prositition?

2) have you ever belonged to a terrorist orgianization?

3) have you ever trafficed illegal drugs?

he asked me how my chinese was and I told him that my chinese was about as good as my wifes english he cracked a smile but if i were to be asked again i would not say that

I presented to him the ESL course program at the local college 5 mi from our house

He just ask for proof of us living together. Utility bills in both of our names was all i gave him.

I followed earlier advice from CFL only giving the interviewing officer docs that they asked for.

If there is anyone that has to interview in yakama, WA our translator left his card with USCIS.

I want to thank CFL for all the help through out our immigration experence

Todd and Grace

Is there any one in CFL near the Tri-cities , WA area ??

Edited by tcrocks38 (see edit history)
Guest Mike and Lily

Grace and I had our interview thursday. Approved :)

Was lucky to have a great new friend an excellent translator join us for our interview. Grace was asked these ?

1) have you ever been involved with prositition?

2) have you ever belonged to a terrorist orgianization?

3) have you ever trafficed illegal drugs?

he asked me how my chinese was and I told him that my chinese was about as good as my wifes english he cracked a smile but if i were to be asked again i would not say that

I presented to him the ESL course program at the local college 5 mi from our house

He just ask for proof of us living together. Utility bills in both of our names was all i gave him.

I followed earlier advice from CFL only giving the interviewing officer docs that they asked for.

If there is anyone that has to interview in yakama, WA our translator left his card with USCIS.

I want to thank CFL for all the help through out our immigration experence

Todd and Grace

Is there any one in CFL near the Tri-cities , WA area ??

Congrats! and no more USCIS for 21 months!