Blue Slip

My fiancee had her interview and got the blue slip :D . The VO said that I didn't make enough money the past few years, DUH !!! I was a full time student, I knew that !! That is why I had my parents co-sponsor, which they made more than enough over the poverty guidelines. The problem I have is that the VO only looked at my taxes and said it wasn't enough. When my fiancee asked if he would like to see my parents I-134 he refused to even look at it. Now they are saying it will be at least 6 more months !!! I just talked to my fiancee on the phone for over an hour about it and am not sure what they are asking for on the blue slip, but from what Qi is telling me I need to explain why I didn't make so much money being 28 years old. I was in school !! I thought the reason for having a co-sponsor was because you didn't make enough money ??? Why would they refuse to look at the I-134 ??? Are they allowed to do that ??? Someone help me here.... this is ridiculous !!! It doesn't seem fair they would allow a co-sponsor but refuse to even look at it.....

I put this in the wrong forum.... I don't know how to move it. Sorry

Edited by Scott (see edit history)
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

sorry scott, we need to now the exact wording, it may just be a easy overcome , maybe not, but we need to know the GUZ words and numbers , from the blue slip.

Scott, did the visa officer refuse to take your parents I-134? I don't mean refuse to look at it, I mean refuse to take it and put it in her packet.

Buddy, I feel for you and understand your frustration...and anger.

I'm truly sorry to hear this.

tsap seui

sorry scott, we need to now the exact wording, it may just be a easy overcome , maybe not, but we need to know the GUZ words and numbers , from the blue slip.

It will be at least another day before I can get a scanned copy or picture of it to know, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

Guest Rob & Jin

It will be at least another day before I can get a scanned copy or picture of it to know, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

ok, hang in there, feel your pain.

The big guns will be here in the morning.

Scott, did the visa officer refuse to take your parents I-134? I don't mean refuse to look at it, I mean refuse to take it and put it in her packet.

She asked if he wanted to see it, he said no. :blink:

I can relate to that....all my supporting documents for my I-134 got ripped off my I-134, thrown through the window, hit my fiancee in the side, and scattered apart all over the floor. Un-looked at.

Again, I'm terribly sorry to see this happen, but it happens alot, you aren't alone in this. I'll PM ya.

tsap seui

I can relate to that....all my supporting documents for my I-134 got ripped off my I-134, thrown through the window, hit my fiancee in the side, and scattered apart all over the floor. Un-looked at.

Again, I'm terribly sorry to see this happen, but it happens alot, you aren't alone in this. I'll PM ya.

tsap seui

I'm really glad that didn't happen to Qi. That would be terrible, sorry to hear that happened.

tsap seui

I'm really glad that didn't happen to Qi. That would be terrible, sorry to hear that happened.

No problem, it was over 7 months ago, and was only a small thing as compared to other points in the interview.

tsap seui

Scott I am sad to hear of your unexpected news. Often GZ will refuse to see other pertinent evidence because they have other concerns, although they might not tell you these concerns. I suggest you examine the blue slip closely and then let us know what you find out. We want to help you.

without being at the interview and not seeing the blue slip.. I get a simple and straight forward read: The VO wants to know about you and not your parents.. plain and simple.

In anything you submit to them for overcome, I would still include the joint sponsor's I-134 since a denial means they want time to review whatever is submitted in the end...