Sending Money from China

I have read many posts regarding this subject and just finished reviewing the pinned FAQ's about sending money, but I don't see anything recent (last 6 months) on the subject - so I am asking :happydance: . My wife's family would like to send some money from Guangdong prov.to her in the US. Could be anywhere from 70,000 to 250,000 RMB. Is there an easy way to wire or transfer money between China and US?

If they have the means to convert the RMB to US dollars would it be easier? What if they had access to business bank account in China? Any recent expierence sending/transferring money from China to US would be greatly appreciated <_< .

I have read many posts regarding this subject and just finished reviewing the pinned FAQ's about sending money, but I don't see anything recent (last 6 months) on the subject - so I am asking :happydance: . My wife's family would like to send some money from Guangdong prov.to her in the US. Could be anywhere from 70,000 to 250,000 RMB. Is there an easy way to wire or transfer money between China and US?

If they have the means to convert the RMB to US dollars would it be easier? What if they had access to business bank account in China? Any recent expierence sending/transferring money from China to US would be greatly appreciated :unsure: .

Where'n the heck have you been hiding Scott !!!! <_< :lol:

Seems like ages since you have been here !!! :D

Hope life is good for you two !!! ???