I-693a vaccination supplement, price?

Hi. I know Michael just wrote about this in a previous post, but I'm having difficulty understanding. I called around to a lot of places and I'm getting prices like 110, 180, 225 for the I-693a vaccination supplement. Anyone have experience on this? I thought I could call and get a price, but did you guys have to go in to each place and haggle with them? I made it clear that we just needed the vaccinations transcribed but I don't know if they really understand. All these prices seem to be higher than anyone else paid. If anyone did this in Chicago, can you please share your experience? Thanks in advance.

Hi. I know Michael just wrote about this in a previous post, but I'm having difficulty understanding. I called around to a lot of places and I'm getting prices like 110, 180, 225 for the I-693a vaccination supplement. Anyone have experience on this? I thought I could call and get a price, but did you guys have to go in to each place and haggle with them? I made it clear that we just needed the vaccinations transcribed but I don't know if they really understand. All these prices seem to be higher than anyone else paid. If anyone did this in Chicago, can you please share your experience? Thanks in advance.

I'll PM you.

They are quoting a full medical, when you call most doctors offices you are talking to a receptionist and they are clueless about K-Visas.

It took me visiting the office and talking to the doctor, and showing the I-485 directions to get price reduced to $30 for just the supplement.

There is one doctor that you can send the info to and he will return it and the supplement to you for $10 or $20

Dr. L. E. Arnold

4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106

Austin, TX 78745

Tel: (512) 444-3131

Fax: (512) 447-4699

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thanks everyone. We ended up finding an Indian doctor near us that didn't try to screw us. We paid 65 dollars for the doctor's appointment, which was the minimum fee and nothing for transcribing the information. Iris also needed a booster for chicken pox because her records were lost as a child, but I don't think that would apply to anyone else. The doctor was nice about it and didn't argue or haggle about anything. But, still, anyone know why an "international vaccination" book still needs to be transcribed? Isn't that the meaning of international that you can use it in different nations? Ok, I'm done complaining, on to the next step.