I-751 processing:

:huh: We sent all paperwork to remove conditions on December 26 to VSC, USCIS site as of January 15, 2008 states they're processing applications from March 2007 . As of yesterday (6 weeks later) we haven't got any news from Vermont. Called the customer service phone, a message says that the receipt can take up to 15 weeks, wow!!!! Personally I don't beliebe the BS that they got a higher volume because of the increased fees. What will happen when my hubbie's green card expires and there's still not a receipt showing that conditional status has been extended. Only evidence I got is a copy of the cashed money order, will this be good? This is really frustrating, when will the nightmare end????

My biggest concern is if we can receive the NOA 1 before the green card expires. We sent the paperwork 3 months before it expires but VSC can take up to 15 weeks to send NOA1. We're planning a trip on Memorial Day which requires us to apply for a tourist visa for husband and now I'm afraid to do all the spending and effort and at the end cancel everything because we still don't have that document.

I think the best thing to do is to make an info pass appointment. I know that either VSC is slow in updating their website info or no one is updating it. It has been stuck at March 15 for a few months.

If you look at my timeline, ours was filed at about the same time as yours. I also wrote on their address section a big I-751. I thought this would help them separate their applications faster rather than it winding up in a big pile to be separated later.

Did you have a return receipt as proof that they signed for the package containing your application? Do you have proof from the bank that they actually cashed your money order? If both answers are yes then I would schedule an infopass appointment to find out why you didn't receive the NOA1. Once your package is opened and your check is cashed there shouldn't be any delay in sending out the NOA1. But if they didn't get to opening your package yet, then I can see why you didn't receive the NOA1.