FINALLY after 4 months

finally...USCIS has cashed my check for my I-130 that i submitted Spetember 27th.

thank God

my NOA1 is on its way.

it has been so long

what is next?

i guess i send in my I-129?

They cashed my check on my birthday.

finally !!!!!!!

JIMI

Finally man!!!!!!!!!!! And Happy Birthday!!!! I remember I got my NOA2 for my K1 on my birthday also. Great present isn't it?

:( ;)

thanks !

Yeah,it made my day.

now i can start bitchin" about "where is my NOA2" :)

Yep, congrats to both of you guys. I'm very happy for you both.

Slow boat to China sums it up very well, and then for some, who have been to that damned 5th floor...it's an even SLOWER boat to America. ;)

tsap seui

I tell my friends "Our Visa is completely approved now. It is being sent to US consulate in China".

They all say, great! so interview in a month or 2? .. nooo.

It is on the "slow boat to china" .. 2-3 months just to get to the consulate!

The wait in USCIS seemed long, NVC seemed fast, but now the wait while I know our stuff is just sitting in a box is frustrating.

heyjimi, see usics cares about you they even give you a birthday present, I also got NOA1 dated 1/24/08.I fell like we are on a slow boat to China . we have just left the dock, now we wait and wait for next step. we will get there though

trudger24

hahaha,well i wouldn't call it "caring" i think they got sick of me calling them all the time,asking "where the hell is my NOA1"

Yes,a very slow boat to china,I sat at the dock for 4 months,,welcome to the journey.hopefully smooth sailing.

jimi

Congratulations!

But wow.....4 months? Are all NOA1's taking that long now?

they are going a little faster now, but i know of one person,who just got their NOA1 last week,waited 5 months,sent theirs in August.

5 months for them and just now leaving the dock !!!!! unbelievable !!!!

jimi