American citizen hour

New question has anyone gone with there inlaws for the interview? We are going to be scheduled for March 3, I did send them a fax as I was having proiblems sending an E. mail. I am going and not taking denied for an answer, anyone have a answer on the results, is this a plus or does it p-ss of the visa officer, personaly I don't care if they get p--sed off, to bad for them, just might camp out at there deskm till I get what I want. :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes: :huh:

Guest Rob & Jin

New question has anyone gone with there inlaws for the interview? We are going to be scheduled for March 3, I did send them a fax as I was having proiblems sending an E. mail. I am going and not taking denied for an answer, anyone have a answer on the results, is this a plus or does it p-ss of the visa officer, personaly I don't care if they get p--sed off, to bad for them, just might camp out at there deskm till I get what I want. :angry: :huh: :) ;)

ACH is just for USC, others cant go, as for the interview the USC cannot attend it, you have to wat outside in a cafe or whatever.

I know of a friend of the wifes, K-3 denied in GZ little did they know the husband was there outside, mind you this was during the black hole, well he came in the wife after this and the consolt couldnt issue the visa fast enough as he is a big man, and I thought there were others that went in during this black hole time, how did they pull that off?

I know of a friend of the wifes, K-3 denied in GZ little did they know the husband was there outside, mind you this was during the black hole, well he came in the wife after this and the consolt couldnt issue the visa fast enough as he is a big man, and I thought there were others that went in during this black hole time, how did they pull that off?

American citizens may go to the consulate at any time - just present your passport. In Guangzhou, the American citizen's area is to the right (Windows 31-40?). Bobmal99 got a same day reversal of a denial for his children this way. The reason given was that the parents weren't there (the guards had not allowed them in). This was in Nov, 2005

Thankyou for your support as some newbies were not from the black hole group, well we will see as it will be March 3, arriveing March1 going by train to Chengdu on 2 moms interview onn the 3rd again, so we will see how it goes, might take the vidio cam with me as this would make a nice documentary if I can pull it off love for Dan Rathers crew to get it, yea I know he is dead

Guest knloregon

Kaige,

Hve to admit, like readin' your posts~! :rolleyes: Good to have some of the ol' black hole guys here----keeps us grounded ! And amazing that you are still fightin' 'the MAN' ....

(did Trigg study undr you, by anny chance?)