The latest development

Pha,

Thanks. I've obtained tax transcripts for the last three years. I'll fill out the I-134 and get the letter from my employer when the time is right as you suggested.

Speaking of the language, her English is just so-so. But since both of us are native Chinese, would it be advisable for her to choose Chinese as the interview language?

Jing

Jing Quan

Get your financial house in order. Have you got your tax transcripts for the last three years yet? Now is the time to get them. Also, fill out the I-134, but I would get it notarized after you receive the p3. Start collecting paystubs too and later (after p3) you can get a letter from your employer that says you are employed and in good standing.

Just like everyone said, follow the kitchen sink list on this site and you should be good. Remember there are basically three categories of information they are looking at. The relationship, the finances, and all the misc. forms that need to be filled out.

Besides that, help your SO practice English. Get the list of interview questions from this site and practice them. Make sure your SO is familiar with all the forms and terms. Make sure he/she knows what your job is and where you live, etc.

Good luck!