Residency Approved!

I've been meaning to post this up but have been too busy due to my new career. Anyway we had our interview. The officer who interviewed us was very kind. He asked the standard questions and asked us specific dates such as what day we met, what day we married, etc. He then took a look at some paperwork - mainly the financials (I-864 and pay check stubs).

Before we knew it, he already told us he approved our case. We were thrilled but didn't know how to express ourselves. Rather than put a stamp in my wife's passport he expedited the resident card (green card) and we received it 2 weeks later right after the welcome letter.

Since this is a conditional green card we will have to apply for a permanent one in a couple of years but all of this - our applications and worries concerning it are over. We felt we were blessed during the whole process since most things went smoothly. I thank my wife for her efforts during this whole process (including finding this CFL forum)

There will of course be other challenges in life that we'll face, but everything will be fine.

All of the help/advice I have received from CFL members is greatly appreciated. I will gladly try to help out as well.

Thank you!