Party in Shanghai

Just spoke to Yuhui. I guess 14 of the K girls are going out tonight in Shanghai Saturday ( in China ) ( all girls night , mind you ) to a hot pot restaurant.

I think it's great that a board like this could actually help getting them together.

Now if only those pesky lil' visa could come through, the party could swell to 28 :-)

Just spoke to Yuhui. I guess 14 of the K girls are going out tonight in Shanghai Saturday ( in China )  ( all girls night , mind you ) to a hot pot restaurant.

I think it's great that a board like this could actually help getting them together.

Now if only those pesky lil' visa could come through, the party could swell to 28 :-)

They've been planning it on 001 for over a week and just settled on the place last night. Shanghia, Beijing and Guanzghou all have groups set up to keep in touch and all three are planning a get-together between now an Xmas. Maybe Yuhui will pick some passports and authorizations tonight to take to GZ. :D

-Don H

This is great.

hopefully.. But she has to get her own letter first :-( But when she does, she did volunteer.

Note: you got my PM?

;)

Guest bbridges51

Partying? I'll be the designated driver. Below is one of my favorite signs from my first visit. Kinda reminds me of the "White Rabbit" song. You all have fun at the party.

http://www.stan-co.k12.ca.us/scoe/tlr/bbridges/mindhead.jpg

Partying? I'll be the designated driver. Below is one of my favorite signs from my first visit. Kinda reminds me of the "White Rabbit" song. You all have fun at the party.

http://www.stan-co.k12.ca.us/scoe/tlr/bbridges/mindhead.jpg

great ! Then James and I can lean on each other plastered trying to find our way back to our hotel rooms... No James.. No sharing.. You're 345 . I'm 378

:rolleyes:

Hello everyone, I just spoke with my fiance Lili, and they are all going to dinner Saturday, night in Shanghai. Wish I could be there. Lili also said a group of them are going to take the train to GZ, next Thursday, after work. God bless them, it is a 24 hour trip by train.

However, I know they will be a very happy group and the train will be a bit more fun with a group all going to get their Visas.

Bob M.

Lili also said a group of them are going to take the train to GZ, next Thursday, after work. God bless them, it is a 24 hour trip by train.

Bob,

Twenty-four hours by train from Shanghai to Guangzhou! Trains are so slow in China. My fiancee took the train from Guangzhou back to Nanning. I think it was about 16 hrs. She said she couldn't sleep at all. I think the group will be partying on the train.

Where are you getting your info?  GZ, to Nanning should be about 8 hours..

Something must have gotten lost in the translation..

Not 8 hours. Driving took about 9 hours from Nanning to Guangzhou. Her cousin got a car ride from a friend to Guangzhou. Yan told me that she board the train at 4 PM and she got to Nanning around 8 AM the next day. Maybe there were lots of stops.

I took the train from Nanning to Guilin and it took about 8 hrs (with stops and delays).

For all of you lucky men with Fiance(s) in Shanghai, that are coming to live in the Boston area, their dinner party Saturday, night was extremely sucessful. I believe 18 women showed up and they all had a great time. Thanks to 001 & this site a lot of people have met and are becoming friends. I think this is great especially for the ladies and men who will be leaving everyone & everything behind in China, to be with their fiance(s) in the US.

God bless them all really, how many of us here in the states would do the same thing?

It will be great for them to get to the states most for the 1st time and be able to have someone to talk with going through all the same things. Especially someone from their home town in China. I know in Boston, Lili & I are going to have a big party in Boston, in a few months when eveyone that met last night are finally here in Boston.

:D :P :huh: :o ;) :lol: