We did too.

I-864EZ is for simple cases and can be used in all situations that I-864 is used for.

I-864EZ is for cases where you wont; use a joint sponsor, wont use assets, and are sponsoring only one immigrant.

I-130 is mentioned in the directions because I-130 has to do with immigrant visa, and immigrants need to use the I-864, or I-864EZ type affidavit of support, I-129F is a NON-Immigrant visa application and non-immigrants dont use I-864 or I-864EZ until they adjust status in the USA.

I-864EZ can be used with I-485 because you are adjusting from Non-Immigrant too immigrant.

We did too.

I-864EZ is for simple cases and can be used in all situations that I-864 is used for.

I-864EZ is for cases where you wont; use a joint sponsor, wont use assets, and are sponsoring only one immigrant.

I-130 is mentioned in the directions because I-130 has to do with immigrant visa, and immigrants need to use the I-864, or I-864EZ type affidavit of support, I-129F is a NON-Immigrant visa application and non-immigrants dont use I-864 or I-864EZ until they adjust status in the USA.

I-864EZ can be used with I-485 because you are adjusting from Non-Immigrant too immigrant.

Thanks Dan. As always an answer and an explanation. <_<