trying to be patient

the VO was not clear at all during our last infopass and he didnt want to tell us anything other then .....no big deal

he said if you type her A number nothing comes up but if you type her birthdate with her A number her name comes up.

then he said she was still in name check, but funny thing is that the last infopass VO told us name check was done.

then he nudged the guy next to him and said while pointing

look at this

the guys eyebrows raised and he read her name outloud quietly.

i said what....

what is it?

he said....its no big deal

he gave us a paper basically saying sit down and wait and would not tell me anything else.

we are going to make another infopass the first of the month and continue to make appointments until i figue out whats going on...

Edited by izus (see edit history)

the VO was not clear at all during our last infopass and he didnt want to tell us anything other then .....no big deal

he said if you type her A number nothing comes up but if you type her birthdate with her A number her name comes up.

then he said she was still in name check, but funny thing is that the last infopass VO told us name check was done.

look at this

i said what....

what is it?

he gave us a paper basically saying sit down and wait and would not tell me anything else.

we are going to make another infopass the first of the month and continue to make appointments until i figue out whats going on...

Do they have a 2in plexiglass window with a hole at the bottom and the only way you can talk or hear is to stoop down and speak and then put your ear to the hole? And, even then I had to ask the man to repeat himself again and again. That's the LA infopass. :lol:

im wondering what kind of permissions that a basic infopass VO user has on that government network.

do they have ability to change certain things on their screen or is everything read only.

i mean if he really wanted to be an ass...

could he just hit delete? how much damage can that particular VO be capable of?

can he fix everything right there?

i think what happens is our names comes up once every 6 months or so (california service center)for check, if the name doesnt come up sufficiently when they type this or that in our paper work goes to the bottom of the pile and wont show up again until another 6 months.

look at this

i said what....

what is it?

Do they have a 2in plexiglass window with a hole at the bottom and the only way you can talk or hear is to stoop down and speak and then put your ear to the hole? And, even then I had to ask the man to repeat himself again and again. That's the LA infopass. :lol:

no Dennis Orlando has no plexiglass between us and the VO.

i can actually crane my neck around and look at his computer screen if i wanted to before he has time to cover anything up.

is this stuff like a big secret or something?

i dont understand why everything has to be a big cover up.

i mean the guy is talking about our life.

That is frightening when lawyers for the plaintiff all suggest one acquiesce rather than fight. :lol: That means the law itself needs changing.

The USCIS is a legal entity in its own right. They operate off of their own policies and procedures, which don't agree with the law in all cases.

In the US, you have recourse in the courts if you can find the right lawyer and the right judge. In Guangzhou, you don't have this option.

It's unfortunate, but in most cases, the lawyers and judges look to the USCIS' policies and interpretations as being the standard.

well another infopass appointment tomorrow.

i think we should have the right to understand whats going on with our paperwork rather then just getting brushed aside with a

"its no big deal" remark...

one VO said we were done with namecheck

another guy said we are still in namecheck

then he said her name doesnt come up without typing her birthdate in...

in other words if you only type her A number...

her name does not match up with anything.

i hope we get a good VO tomorrow so he can expadite whatever issues are present.