Got my GUZ numbers!!

I read on Visa Journey that as soon as the phone system at VSC says they have mailed out the DS-3032 then you can email them your choice of preference.

The problem is I don't know what the recorded message is that means they sent it out.

I am hoping that someone who has gone through the VSC I-130 process will remember the voice prompts that signal the mailing out of each document.

I am hoping "Beneficiary to receive notification" is the magic words that mean I can email them the choice of agent. Also I can mail them affidative of support payment.

NVC 6-8 week message applies to most consulates, however Guangzhou is a different matter, it take GUZ at least 4 months to "Receive" a petition after it leaves NVC.

In CR-1 cases NVC should send you an IV bill and charge you a fee to process I-864 before sending things on to GUZ

NVC/VSC voice message list.

Found what I was looking for on vj.

Perhaps a link to it in the faq would be nice.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=91567&st=0

NVC Assigns a Case#:

"...This case was entered in the NVC computer system on _______. The case number assignned by the NVC is (Case #). Please allow 6-8 week from this date for the beneficiary to receive the documents"

DS3032/ AOS Fee Bill Generated:

"...NVC will mail...the beneficiary..." OR "DS3032 and AOS Fee Bill has been generated on________"

DS3032 Entered in the System:

"...NVC has received the DS3032, Choice of Agent and Address form on______.

Please allow 4-6 weeks before you will be notified by NVC..."

AOS Fee Processed:

and will send further instructions within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Generation:

"...The Immigration Visa Fee Bill letter has been generated on ____and will be sent within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Processed:

"NVC has received IV fee bill on ______ and will send further instructions within next few weeks. "

DS-230 Generation:

"NVC is expecting return of the biographic forms by the petitioner... "

DS-230 Receipt:

"The NVC has received the checklist letter response on ..."

Case Complete:

"... your Case was completed on ...Please allow 8 weeks for further instructions..."

Case Forwarded to Embassy:

"...The NVC has completed the case and forwarded it to the Embassy or Consulate in..."

NVC/VSC voice message list.

Found what I was looking for on vj.

Perhaps a link to it in the faq would be nice.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=91567&st=0

NVC Assigns a Case#:

"...This case was entered in the NVC computer system on _______. The case number assignned by the NVC is (Case #). Please allow 6-8 week from this date for the beneficiary to receive the documents"

DS3032/ AOS Fee Bill Generated:

"...NVC will mail...the beneficiary..." OR "DS3032 and AOS Fee Bill has been generated on________"

DS3032 Entered in the System:

Please allow 4-6 weeks before you will be notified by NVC..."

AOS Fee Processed:

and will send further instructions within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Generation:

"...The Immigration Visa Fee Bill letter has been generated on ____and will be sent within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Processed:

"NVC has received IV fee bill on ______ and will send further instructions within next few weeks. "

DS-230 Generation:

"NVC is expecting return of the biographic forms by the petitioner... "

DS-230 Receipt:

"The NVC has received the checklist letter response on ..."

Case Complete:

"... your Case was completed on ...Please allow 8 weeks for further instructions..."

Case Forwarded to Embassy:

"...The NVC has completed the case and forwarded it to the Embassy or Consulate in..."

If you are CR1 case, have wife send EMS shipping label(s) to you. have her fill out her address in chinese and english. You will need to send these w/DS230. I am here in china getting this done and will send DS230 from here. Man! am I homesick!

If you are CR1 case, have wife send EMS shipping label(s) to you. have her fill out her address in chinese and english. You will need to send these w/DS230. I am here in china getting this done and will send DS230 from here. Man! am I homesick!

We are CR/1 and she has filled out a ds-230 for me already.

I dont know what EMS labels are, nor why I need them for DS-230.

Can you please explain? I will be in China in December, and I can get the labels if I know what they are.

Thanks!

I am homesick too, but my home is in Suzhou. :)

We are CR/1 and she has filled out a ds-230 for me already.

I dont know what EMS labels are, nor why I need them for DS-230.

Can you please explain? I will be in China in December, and I can get the labels if I know what they are.

Thanks!

I am homesick too, but my home is in Suzhou. :yikes:

EMS is like our USPS. In my IV instruction packet it says to get these mailing labels to attach to DS230 so they can use them to send P4 to your wife. As much as I do not go to Mcratbburgers (Mcdonalds) I really want hambuger and fries!