Failed Overcome

One has to judge any price against each case needs.

I know someone who used King for something fairly minor and the price was fine...

I think in another case, there were two visas in question and the price seemed a little high but then it must be realized that the price comes close to doubling... so it was really the second visa which made it feel high. So, not too bad on a per visa basis...

I would recommend getting quotes from whomever one wants and decide based on your needs. You can start by only asking for an inquiry to see if the case is still at GUZ or not (ie: start with one step; if it is there, then decide how you want to proceed; if it is not there, then no need to do anything else).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. Ok so it is common knowledge that there are lawyers in GZ that are supposed to be able to find out if the petition is still in GZ. And if it is still open then why do lawyers have the right to talk directly to the Consulate regarding the petitioner and beneficiary's cases and the petitioner and beneficiary do not? Why aren't we able to represent ourselves in these matters? Why is it that lawyers only get these exclusive rights??????????? I sent many emails and letters to GZ telling them they made the wrong decision and all I got was "We can no longer accept any further evidence."