Over before it began...

So there he was... waiting at ACH. Team Bravo (Mr. Sunshine and The Don) on either side of him and a new recruit (Phil the Tiger) assisted Team Alpha -- his plan ready to be put into action. Team Bravo struck first with a pre-emptive string. They widdled down the VO's behind the windows while Team Alpha prepared for the Coup de Grace. Now it was Team Alpha's shining moment. Team Alpha leader "Young Blood" charged courageously forward and was met by young VO James while Phil the Tiger flanked from a window further down. James could see the determination and sincerity in Young Blood's eyes. He could see the passion and unrelenting ambition to achieve the goal he set out for. The smile on Young Blood's face let the VO know that his opponent was here to play. Young Blood wasted no time. He knew that he may only get one opportunity to strike, so he threw all that he had at his foe. The VO could do nothing but stare in amazement at what was being thrown at him. Finally, Young Blood stopped and said to the VO,

"我期待你们能相信我们的爱是真爱。如果认识Lychee一个人不得不爱她。她就是这样子特别的。我不可能错过机会。"

With that, Young Blood asked the VO's name before he walked way.

"James - and I'll record that you came today."

With a smile Young Blood thanked him and walked away. Two days later, Pink seemed to be falling like raindrops - Lychee and her new friends did not see a single blue when they went to receive their pink prizes, and the happy ladies began calling the brave men from Team Alpha and Team Bravo from CFL.....

The Magic Lao Wai

Victory has never tasted so sweet.

Edited by Zachary And Lychee (see edit history)

Way to go Young Blood !! Sounds like you had those dern VO's lining up and throwing a carpet of pink rose pedals as you and the lil' lady walked away from the consulate.

Great news!!

tsap seui

I want to say great planing and with such flawless execution ACH seems to help, 4 of us there and 4 of us with Pink. Have fun in VA. Applcation to Interview to overcome appt all faster than most of us make it just to the interview.

Good Luck,

Don

Congratulations!

And,

You said, " 我期待你们能相信我们的爱是真爱。如果认识Lychee一个人不得不爱她。她就是这样子特别的。我不可能错过机会。?" :rolleyes:

That must have had the VO quivering in his boots. :unsure:

So tell the truth did you have the video as backup? :blink:

Edited by yuan fen (see edit history)

Hey way to go Zach !!! :rolleyes:

I will be sure to have Lao Po request [James] when it is her turn to go to the window !! :rolleyes: You have just made him famous among the GUZ crew now !!!

Maybe I will also ask for him when I go to the ACH, in November !!??

Best wishes to you both on your life¡¯s journey !!! :unsure: