Medical records left in China

So let me fully understand, vaccinations were not required for K1 but many people will get them done in China before they come to USA because it is cheaper?

It's an impossibility for the Medical Center in GZ to email you anything.

Vaccinations are indeed required for K1. It's just that some people have waited until the AOS interview for the IO to request for it. Most people have submitted their vaccination with their original AOS filings.

Vaccinations are not a requirement for NON-Immigrant visas, K-Visas are NON-Immigrant.

The vaccinations are a requirement for Immigrants, that is CR-1/IR-1, and they are required when adjusting status from NON-Immigrant to Immigrant in the USA.

We had the required vaccinations done in China AFTER getting the Visa, they were cheep in China.

Vaccinations are not needed to obtain a K-1 visa from GUZ. The OP states in his original post that his wife is already here in the states and is inquiring about an I-693 supplement with regards to AOS. In the situation he's alluding to, vaccinations are not necessarily required at the initial filing of the AOS. He can wait until the actual AOS interview to bring the I-693 supplement. But as a policy, vaccinations for K1 visa holders are required when doing AOS.

With regards to K1 for GUZ, vaccinations are not required as Dan states.

Sir.

So we can go ahead and file without the vaccinations until we have appointment for interview? Will not providing vaccinations report produce a RFE?

Thanks,

Most likely you'll get an RFE for it. Sometimes you may get past the initial adjudicator but most likely the IO will ask for one at the time of the interview. If you don't have one, he or she may issue you a RFE before you get your GC. Every once in a while, applicants have been known to pass the interview and receive their GC without the I-693 supplement but they are the exception to the rule. USCIS policy is that all immigrants have vaccination. When you file AOS, you are required to show proof that you have the required vaccinations.

Sir.

So we can go ahead and file without the vaccinations until we have appointment for interview? Will not providing vaccinations report produce a RFE?

Thanks,

One of two things will happen, Case goes to MSC, they decide it is a simple case and send it off to CSC for further adjudication, they will see no Vaccination supplement, and send you an RFE for it.

OR

MSC decides that an interview is needed and send the petition to your field office and they will ask you to bring the Vaccination supplement with you to the interview.

The I-485 says you "MAY" include the supplement with the petition. It does not say you "MUST" include it.

We took the time to get the supplement completed before sending in our I-485, and got GC without interview.