Hello everybody...more questions from a beginner.

On the G-325A form some of the sections are not big enough to put all the information in and have it print out complete. For example, Date and Place of Marriage: date fits but city and country does not. It prints with a plus sign to show more information is there but no way to see it. Is that OK to send in that way?

Also wonder if her divorce paper needs to be translated into english when I send in the I 129F package.

I think I read the answer to these along the way but cannot find now that I need to know. :(

Appreciate any help,

Brian

On the G-325A form some of the sections are not big enough to put all the information in and have it print out complete. For example, Date and Place of Marriage: date fits but city and country does not. It prints with a plus sign to show more information is there but no way to see it. Is that OK to send in that way?

Also wonder if her divorce paper needs to be translated into english when I send in the I 129F package.

I think I read the answer to these along the way but cannot find now that I need to know. :(

Appreciate any help,

Brian

You can always just handwrite the parts that don't fit, just print small and clear (or adjust your font size if you want to get technical).

Any document you send in or give to the USCIS/GUZ must be translated to the English language if it is in another language.

Respectfully Mike ... wrong answer ...

Bethelion ... in the boxes where there is not enough room say "See attachment"

The attachment is another piece of paper. On the attachment start by saying:

"Attachment to form XXX In the case of XXX case number XXX"

then indicate ...

17. Her name is Minnie Mouse and she lives at 20510 Disney Way

... or what ever

Guest Rob & Jin

Respectfully Mike ... wrong answer ...

Bethelion ... in the boxes where there is not enough room say "See attachment"

The attachment is another piece of paper. On the attachment start by saying:

"Attachment to form XXX In the case of XXX case number XXX"

then indicate ...

17. Her name is Minnie Mouse and she lives at 20510 Disney Way

... or what ever

Agreed

I think I read the answer to these along the way but cannot find now that I need to know. :D

Appreciate any help,

Brian

You can always just handwrite the parts that don't fit, just print small and clear (or adjust your font size if you want to get technical).

Any document you send in or give to the USCIS/GUZ must be translated to the English language if it is in another language.

yes, I agree with handwriting. There is no where that says you can't. I did that with ours where my parent's long Irish names and spouse's crazy long addresses would not fit. Easily fit when I wrote them in after filling in most in laptop.

Leave fields blank and hand write the info, OR try the versions from VISA-PRO, they allow more info to be entered into the fields. http://www.visapro.com/INS-Forms-Download.asp
YES, you cannot expect an American worker at USCIS to understand Chinese.

"Please submit certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate." http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD