DCF - I-130 turned in... unanswered questions?

Thanks again for all your information!

Good news, I got my Packet 3, at first I just got a letter, but then it came. So I have one question.

You have to fill out a checklist of which I have all the forms. I have my parents sending me some more information regarding the support documents bank accounts and stuff. I want to have this information, should be here next week or so. Am I safe turning in these forms for P3, I don't need that other information until my wife goes for her interview. And I am reading where it will take 3 months or more before that happens right?

I guess what I am asking is that the interview would never take place in lets say less then a month, right?

Thanks,

Randy

Good news, I got my Packet 3, at first I just got a letter, but then it came. So I have one question.

You have to fill out a checklist of which I have all the forms. I have my parents sending me some more information regarding the support documents bank accounts and stuff. I want to have this information, should be here next week or so. Am I safe turning in these forms for P3, I don't need that other information until my wife goes for her interview. And I am reading where it will take 3 months or more before that happens right?

I guess what I am asking is that the interview would never take place in lets say less then a month, right?

Thanks,

Randy

Awesome! That was FAST!

Thanks,

Randy

Great news Randy.

You are prettty safe in assuming it will be more than a month before the interview at this time. Most people return P3 without having everything in hand.

Thanks,

Randy

Great news Randy.

You are prettty safe in assuming it will be more than a month before the interview at this time. Most people return P3 without having everything in hand.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate the reassurance.

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bug you guys again,

So I sent in my Packet 3's 2 forms the:

OF-169

230 part 1

I called EMS to confirm that they have been shipped. In which they responded, "We cannot confirm that your package has been shipped." Apperently they couldn't read who it was supposed to be shipped to, so they couldn't bring it to the right department. Instead they left with some doorman. Really ticked me off... Said there was nothing further they could do. So I emailed Guangzhou and explained that EMS couldn't confirm it and if it was there or not. There reply was, "We have not received it, check back later." I then responded asking if I should ship it again, and with what shipping agent should I send it? There reply was, "We have not received it, check back later." So frustrating... Wouldn't tick me off, but I waited 6 days for that response..

So should I wait before resending?

If I resend, who should I use as a carrier? I thought EMS was good.

Does faxing get any better responses then emailing?

Does paying for phone calls get good answers?

Thanks guys, if I didn't have Candleforlove... I would have gone completely mad instead of just a little insane like now.

In fact I should donate..

donated.

Randy

Edited by RandEE (see edit history)