DVDs with Chinese Subtitles

I found this website

www.yesallasian.com

I have never bought anything from them,but it seems all their DVDs have Chinese subtitles.

There are some movies that I MUST have with Chinese subtitles,so maybe this is a place to buy them.

If you know of any other places to buy DVDs with Chinese subtitles,please post a link here.

Tried this place and received a DVD that the package said was in Mandarin, but the DVD was not and none of the subtitles were Chinese either.

Their return policy was that once it was opened they would only replace it with the same thing. :blink:

They explained that they couldn't be responsible for the distributor who had mis-labeled the DVD. After a few email exchanges they reluctantly refunded my money.

Tried this place and received a DVD that the package said was in Mandarin, but the DVD was not and none of the subtitles were Chinese either.

Their return policy was that once it was opened they would only replace it with the same thing. :blink:

They explained that they couldn't be responsible for the distributor who had mis-labeled the DVD. After a few email exchanges they reluctantly refunded my money.

I think Lee is complaining about yesasia.com - he has complained about them before, although most of us have good experiences with them (I recommend it).

Yeasallasia.com is actually a different site.

I think Lee is complaining about yesasia.com - he has complained about them before, although most of us have good experiences with them (I recommend it).

Yeasallasia.com is actually a different site.

You are correct it's a different site.

I'd say receiving something saying it's in Chinese that isn't and being initially refused a refund is something others might want to hear, but to others it's complaining.

I am happy you have had success with them and hope you do in the future.

Basic rule is buyer beware.