Can We Get Together

Somebody says K-3 another says CR-1 ?????????

I was told file K-3, the I129-F is no charge. cost $355.00

All these abbreviations drive me nuts. I know nothing of the forms since a Lawyer in Vegas filled out everything before. So I am DUH, DUH on all this stuff.

But I am going to do this on my own this time.

I thought maybe they would put the other file with this new app because it has all the pertinent data in that file. But maybe not. So I am guessing I will start from scratch. Compile everything again and submit.

You people don't mix me up to badly........I am Polish you know (smile) :ph34r: :D :D

So, are you saying that you will in fact file the I-129F for the K3 visa?

What about your I-130? What's going on with that?

I will file the I-130 with the Dallas Office..............yes yes yes

I am getting it all together this weekend and in the mail on Monday. After that I am lost.

Don't forget the G-325A also.

I called the NVC and they said the same thing, interview where you got married, which is HK. (monday call)

Today I called the Mesquite Center, the lady was great. She told me file K3 to the Dallas Office and after I receive a reply with my number file a I-129F and send that into the address on the reply. The Visa interview would be in HK where we got married.

My question is why another form to file I-129F ?

She also stated that my Fiancee App. would fall to the wayside filing the K3.

Here's BrokenHeart's post from another thread.

The post is sketchy at best.

To put it bluntly, to file for a K3 you must first file the I-130. Once you get the NOA1, you can file the I-129F for K3. That simple!!