update from us

Guest enight
Enight,

Happy Mother's Day.  Good day for baptization. July and August will be warm enough for swimming. :lol:

thanks Tony!

I had baptization with a 3 month old baby girl, and I got greeting cards from his families and friends :lol:

after the church, we drove the big van to his parents home because we needed to carry lots of ingredenience and cooking materials to there... I cooked Chinese dishes and made snack for them (spring rolls)

... they all said I made excellent cooking... I am not sure though, maybe they were just complimenting on me :P (the spring roll is good for sure :lol: )

Guest enight
Great to hear from you and Alan.

We got your pic. wish we could have been there. So happy for both of you give us a call when you have time.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

thank you Tine & Ella!

you can see I am very dark in the wedding pic... Charlotte JJ calls me 'coal' :redblob: and Sandy MM said she feels much better now as I am as dark as her! :redblob:

yesterday I finally sat on the driver seat, well, it seems not too dificult to drive a car... when there is no any other cars in the huge parking lot and speed under 15mh :P

Guest enight
Enight, Congratulations to you and Alan. You guys got a lot of FL sun.

thank you Mao GG & Mao MM,

and we did have lots of fun in FL, and we are waiting for the summer time coming to CT now, at the end of May, the community pool will open, then I can continue on getting more sun tan :greenblob:

now the biggest thing for me is to learn how to drive, so that I can explore more and meet my friends here more often. :greenblob: