Medical Exam and Vaccination costs?

For AOS (K1): My wife does not have evidence of childhood vaccinations. We have the CDC list. Based on her age, I think she needs three vaccinations, and of course, the medical exam here in USA.

1. How much should we expect to pay for the USA medical exam?

2. What did you pay for vaccinations? Did you use a county health clinic, the examing doctor, or others?

Thanks for the input!

For AOS (K1): My wife does not have evidence of childhood vaccinations. We have the CDC list. Based on her age, I think she needs three vaccinations, and of course, the medical exam here in USA.

1. How much should we expect to pay for the USA medical exam?

2. What did you pay for vaccinations? Did you use a county health clinic, the examing doctor, or others?

Thanks for the input!

For my wife, the civil surgeon simply signed the I-693 supplement since she had her yellow book from China. $10.

For her son, he hadn't had any vaccinations, so we paid the same surgeon $150 for the vaccinations and the signed and sealed supplement. By shopping around, you can get these for cheaper to free.

If she has had the medical exam within the last year, another one is not necessary, although several people have reported that the civil surgeon required the full exam.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)