Flora has arrived the State, her new home

This long waiting and gave me chance to make two good friends. One is Ling and other one is Flora. We were all on August-2002 interviewed and all got a white slip. Ling has been there Jan. Flora got visa end of March and gone there on 3th April. Today I just got flora a call from her new home at the State. She was so happy and share new and happy life with her husband. She wants me put on a message here and say Hi to ALL for her. We have been getting helps from all of candleforlove. Her new home has no computer so she let me put on this message here. I was still on hold. My fianc¨¦ and I still are working hard on our case. We believe that our strong love can face any thing what life bring to us.

Nicole

Will you tell your GG to post here again what he knows about your case and what is the problem?

my fiance is not good at the computer and he did not know that how to use the candleforlove. would you like to write to him? his email address: <snip> or tell him that how to use it.(most of time I copyed candle messages and send his email box)

Nicole

------------------------------------------------------

I edited Nicole's fiance email address. PM her for the email address. We don't want strangers spamming him.

--Tony