Which forms and supporting documents for initial application?

My US friend and his wonderful Chinese wife recommended me to this website even though I married a Filipino.

My wife and I have followed the instructions on the I-130 and G-325A Forms. However, when my friend's chinese wife reads instructions from a site that is written in Chinese (no English), there are additional supporting documents required. I've read other another forum to not send anything extra because it causes delays. So that is why I would like to know if I just follow the instructions on the US Forms, or use different instructions.

The I-130 instructions tell me to provide proof that I'm an American citizen. I was born in the USA and have a birth certificate and I also have a passport. Also, they need proof that I was legally divorced before I re-married. I have the official divorce decree. They ask for a passport style picture of me and also of my current wife. We have these. They also ask for our marriage certificate. Actually they are asking for copies of these documents. Also we both filled out the G-325A Form.

Now when my friend's chinese wife reads instructions in her language, they ask for a copy of my wife's Passport and birth certificate. They also ask for a cover letter. And some other form with number 029 in it. Now I wonder what I really need to do. On top of this some say I should also file the I-129F non-immigrant form to speed up the process. I don't know if that is filed initially or later?

Can anyone point us in the best direction if there is such?

Thanks,

Mark