Questioning upon Reentry to the USA

Virtually every person entering and leaving the United States by air, sea or land is scored by the Homeland Security Department's Automated Targeting System, or ATS. The scores are based on ATS' analysis of their travel records and other data, including items such as where they are from, how they paid for tickets, their motor vehicle records, past one-way travel, seating preference and what kind of meal they ordered.

Kind of sounds like what happened to us through Guangzhou. Above in color blue.

I was going to post this last night but I thought I might get blasted by some again. <_<

What the hell difference does it make what I eat...... Going to poision me with radiation?

It's like my toe nail clippers......Yes, I am going to take over the world with my toe nail clippers, stand back!!!!!!!

Listen, The fourth Reich is protecting us. Don't even try to question the immigration o0fficers. It will cause you so much trouble, you will wish you never went to visit your family. Just go along and quietly answer everything and take what they dish out. :shutup:

I hate to get off topic but I could not help but notice your timeline. I just sent my K-1 stuff off thursday and Your timeline said you have been waiting since filing your K-1 since September 2005 !!!

This is more scary to me than reentry back to the USA. Please tell me you just have not updated it...

you can research timelines here:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19303

if a member has an interview [passed] as NO.. then see the historical timeline's blue slip tab. Then can look at the interview and issues.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic