nothing at all thats what have got.

Spent 1 hour on phone while she took

all our (data) again,last address, names,

birthdays, etc....She found nothing on it

in cpu..No record, so she said I think

its out of regular processing time. Wait

for 45 days and should get something

in the mail..Otherwise write this # done

and call back sfter 45 days.............

Now aint that some shx??.

Wanted to file AOS day after she gets here

and dont know nothing at all about I-130.

Anyone have this problem?..

Oh..did find out this she said if ya don't

call and just send in that change of address

form in her words ya be screwed,(to put it short). B)

Hi,

I didn't want you to think that nobody cares about your post. I think we all do but really have no definitive answer for you. I'll try my best, though.

A couple of questions first:

-Are you an USC or LPR?

-Do you mean I-129F or the I-129 work petition?

I assume your wife is coming on the K3 visa. If so, You have nothing to worry about. The K3 is good for 2 years. Plenty of time for you both. Once your I-130 approval notice is sent to you, you can then file the I-485, or wait for the IV interview. But I suspect you'll want to file the I-485.

There was a time when the I-130 took forever to be approved, (thus the K3 creation.) Only in recent years have they been approved more quickly. Maybe yours will be approved soon.

I am, and all here at CFL are, happy for you that your wife will soon be here! Concentrate on that for now and you two have a wonderful time! A great time for you both!

And don't worry; the I-130 will come in due time.

-good luck

Hi,

I didn't want you to think that nobody cares about your post. I think we all do but really have no definitive answer for you. I'll try my best, though.

-Are you an USC or LPR?

I assume your wife is coming on the K3 visa. If so, You have nothing to worry about. The K3 is good for 2 years. Plenty of time for you both. Once your I-130 approval notice is sent to you, you can then file the I-485, or wait for the IV interview. But I suspect you'll want to file the I-485.

There was a time when the I-130 took forever to be approved, (thus the K3 creation.) Only in recent years have they been approved more quickly. Maybe yours will be approved soon.

I am, and all here at CFL are, happy for you that your wife will soon be here! Concentrate on that for now and you two have a wonderful time! A great time for you both!

-good luck

Sorry yes a K3..In this post i am USC, we share id's..

Coming on approved I-129F..Got a FRE for I-130 in

early Feb this year, sent it and nothing heard since.

Seems from what they said on phone it may be lost.

Just got little concerned ya know?..Want to start

this (other half) of paper pushing and be done

with it......

Thanks for ur support, thanks much!!!!!!!!!!!

Am a bundle of nerves, still feels like am dreaming

mama will be here in a few days..

Hi,

-Are you an USC or LPR?

-good luck

Dumb question but what if forgot about I-130.........

Let it die...Maybe try to re-do it again..........

Be best she stayed in china wouldn't it?

Hi,

-Are you an USC or LPR?

-good luck

Just let the I-130 run its course. I don't think it is lost. They just take too long. Do call the USCIS and put in an inquiry if you had'nt done so already. They will take inquiries every 30 days. You can also write to them. That gets better results. Send it registered.

Look on the USCIS website for appropriate mailing addresses.

You will need the I-130 approval notice (I-797C) before you can file the I-485 AOS paperwork. That's the "technical" way of going about it but filing the I-485 paperwork without the I-130 approval notice won't get you thrown into the brigg. It has happen before but I honestly don't suggest it. Play it safe and wait for the approval notice.

Wow!..an exciting time for you both approaches! I remember meeting my wife at the airport!

She was K3 too.

Hi,

-Are you an USC or LPR?

-good luck

Just let the I-130 run its course. I don't think it is lost. They just take too long. Do call the USCIS and put in an inquiry if you had'nt done so already. They will take inquiries every 30 days. You can also write to them. That gets better results. Send it registered.

Look on the USCIS website for appropriate mailing addresses.

You will need the I-130 approval notice (I-797C) before you can file the I-485 AOS paperwork. That's the "technical" way of going about it but filing the I-485 paperwork without the I-130 approval notice won't get you thrown into the brigg. It has happen before but I honestly don't suggest it. Play it safe and wait for the approval notice.

Wow!..an exciting time for you both approaches! I remember meeting my wife at the airport!

She was K3 too.

I hear ya man..Thats the day heavens right by ur side.

Thanks much!!!!!!!!!!!!