Stuck in name check for 8 months !!!!!!

I didn't realize you are IR2. I thought you were IR1. That sheds a different light on the whole matter.

In any, or either case, there's not much of anything that a person can do but wait. You, as all of us at one time or another, are at their mercy. And being IR2 makes it that more strenuous. Is your petitioner an USC or LPR? That makes a big difference.

The wait is long but you must endure it. Just know that one thing is certain and that your time will come. I know that isn't much comfort but it's all that anyone can give you. You are at their mercy.

-Good luck to you, Hotou

thank you, but what is LPR? my petitioner is US Citizen.

What's the different between them.

I didn't realize you are IR2. I thought you were IR1. That sheds a different light on the whole matter.

In any, or either case, there's not much of anything that a person can do but wait. You, as all of us at one time or another, are at their mercy. And being IR2 makes it that more strenuous. Is your petitioner an USC or LPR? That makes a big difference.

The wait is long but you must endure it. Just know that one thing is certain and that your time will come. I know that isn't much comfort but it's all that anyone can give you. You are at their mercy.

-Good luck to you, Hotou