interviews and over-turns

OK , i know i am not to bright here :greenblob: , but i just want to be able to tell my SO what to expect ,and would also like to know, she have a new appointment date in order to turn in evidence to over turn blue slip , will they tell her at that time is she is approved , or do she have to return again, and will she have to return to same vo, i know someone know all this , as many blue slips as i have seen posted , so please and keep in mind , of my mental state, thanks :whistling:

OK , i know i am not to bright here :greenblob: , but i just want to be able to tell my SO what to expect ,and would also like to know, she have a new appointment date in order to turn in evidence to over turn blue slip , will they tell her at that time is she is approved , or do she have to return again, and will she have to return to same vo, i know someone know all this , as many blue slips as i have seen posted , so please and keep in mind , of my mental state, thanks :whistling:

Your SO will deliver the information requested by GUZ to whoever is at the particular window. There are no questions, no discussion.Within 2 business days, she will be notified of the outcome. If you have been successful, she will recieve her pink slip, and then follow the normal procedure for acquiring the actual visa that you have read about here. Personally, I held my breath until I saw the actual visa on the web cam as some have passed the interview/overcome, only to be told that there was a problem by China Post, and they do not get the visa at that time, just their passports back.

The only part I am a bit fuzzy on is if they notify her of the results by phone, or does she return two days later to find out. I think they call.

Mike

Most return 2 days later to receive the response in person, not sure that they will call on this, and if approved the visa is picked up 2 days later unless they screw up and it becomes 3 days. :rolleyes:

I am out of touch with Manyun for the next 5 days as she has no computer to contact me while she is in Wuhan.....pretty rural. I will ask what she did when she and I are back in contact, but I have no reason to doubt what you have said. You are very knowledgable and experienced. :(

Most return 2 days later to receive the response in person, not sure that they will call on this, and if approved the visa is picked up 2 days later unless they screw up and it becomes 3 days. :(

I am out of touch with Manyun for the next 5 days as she has no computer to contact me while she is in Wuhan.....pretty rural. I will ask what she did when she and I are back in contact, but I have no reason to doubt what you have said. You are very knowledgable and experienced. :D

I wouldn't know about knowledgeable, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. :rolleyes:

I know Hank and his wife went to pickup the response from the overcome and then got their visa 2 days later. We ran into them in the coffee shop on the 4th floor after they got the good news.

I think it's one of those catch all situations by GZ, I am not sure if they collect the passport with the overcome info or when they give the response. But either way she will need to pay the 20 RMB for delivery to the China Post once approved and they do that at the Consulate.

You would think they would find a better way for those who have to return to GZ to do this, like handing them the visa packet and all when they were approved instead of making them hang around GZ for a few more days. :(

probably time we got some the entire picture down for this important topic.. (maybe could piece it all together searching posts)...

I think that two BUSINESS days is normal.

- what does one turn in other than the requested docs (id, passport, etc?)

- if a child, assume the same is turned in ?

- How can they notice people (call, in person, mail)?

- Anything else to point out? (I think I've heard another person can turn in evidence--not sure if another person can get the answer in person or do the pickup?)