HOW TO GET K3 STATUS ONCE SENT TO GUZ?

Some check the DHL shipments to see if it gets signed.. but it's going to sit in a warehouse for a little while... ultimately, you have to wait about 30-40 days and then call DOS... ask them if it is received by GUZ, status of name check, etc.

Yeah I am not interested in tracking DHL - I was just going to wait 30 to 40 days and then call - just wasn't sure who to call and if they had automated response system for status like NVC has - so it sounds like I will need to cal DOS at the 202-663-1225 number during regualr business hours and ask for status? Maybe around October 8th.

Some check the DHL shipments to see if it gets signed.. but it's going to sit in a warehouse for a little while... ultimately, you have to wait about 30-40 days and then call DOS... ask them if it is received by GUZ, status of name check, etc.

Yeah I am not interested in tracking DHL - I was just going to wait 30 to 40 days and then call - just wasn't sure who to call and if they had automated response system for status like NVC has - so it sounds like I will need to cal DOS at the 202-663-1225 number during regualr business hours and ask for status? Maybe around October 8th.

you've got a logical and laid back plan I agree with... Call the DOS... even next week... talk to a real person. You should get P3 in about a month later .. return ASAP...

you've got a logical and laid back plan I agree with... Call the DOS... even next week... talk to a real person. You should get P3 in about a month later .. return ASAP...

Thanks for the help - For me the laid back approach is the only way - micro-managing the process would only serve to stress me out :D