Mailing forms

Just double checking, when we have completed the I-129F and the G-325A forms along with the other required papers,sShould my SO mail her forms to me so I can forward them to California???

Just want to make sure there is no mistakes.

Thanks for the help to a rookie.....

I agree with the others, but wanted to share a story as well. A number of years ago, I was closing on a house and my then wife had to leave while we were finishing up. About 20 minutes later the closing attorney discovered that my ex had forgotten to sign one of the documents. He said something like "Im sure your wife is still out in the parking lot. Here, take this document out of the office and get her signature." :) Well, I left the office with the document and pen in hand and returned in about 5 minutes with a signed document. ;)

Just double checking, when we have completed the I-129F and the G-325A forms along with the other required papers,sShould my SO mail her forms to me so I can forward them to California???

Just want to make sure there is no mistakes.

Thanks for the help to a rookie.....

I agree with the others, but wanted to share a story as well. A number of years ago, I was closing on a house and my then wife had to leave while we were finishing up. About 20 minutes later the closing attorney discovered that my ex had forgotten to sign one of the documents. He said something like "Im sure your wife is still out in the parking lot. Here, take this document out of the office and get her signature." :rolleyes: Well, I left the office with the document and pen in hand and returned in about 5 minutes with a signed document. :huh:

Frank, you didn't. Did you?

I wish I hadn't. The ex now has the house, and I've got the payments. Reminds me of another story related by Lewis Gizzard, a Southern storyteller who had been married 4 or 5 times. When asked if he planned on marrying again, he said something like "No. Instead, every 5 years, I'll just find a woman I hate and buy her a house." ;)