Just say my fiancee

Xiao Yang and his "staff" are very kind.  I have stood next to the very computer that has the web cam.  I cannot recommend them too highly.

Soon she will be with you ...

240668[/snapback]

i must agree..........this is a very crucial time for our SOs and me tooooooooo :(

Xiao Yang and his "staff" are very kind.  I have stood next to the very computer that has the web cam.  I cannot recommend them too highly.

240668[/snapback]

that is really toooooooooooo coolllllllllll...........tonight is a good night :)

240668[/snapback]

that is really toooooooooooo coolllllllllll...........tonight is a good night :)

240673[/snapback]

Well don't wait, go ahead and start pacing. I can guarantee it doesn't do anything to help the process, but it gives you something to do while you wait. :)

240668[/snapback]

240673[/snapback]

Well don't wait, go ahead and start pacing. I can guarantee it doesn't do anything to help the process, but it gives you something to do while you wait. :)

240675[/snapback]

that's a bigggggggggggggggggggggggg 10/4 good buddy :)

Just saw my SO via yahoo webcam.  She is in Mr Yang's office.  Mr Yang was very kind to let her do this.  I needed it BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :)

240665[/snapback]

I needed it BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :)

Is that ALL you needed, to see her?

Wheel Man

Just saw my SO via yahoo webcam.  She is in Mr Yang's office.  Mr Yang was very kind to let her do this.  I needed it BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :)

240665[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240677[/snapback]

at this point, yessssssssss..........today the cam, soon the real thinggggggggggggggggg :)

240665[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240677[/snapback]

at this point, yessssssssss..........today the cam, soon the real thinggggggggggggggggg :)

240678[/snapback]

Well, dangggggggggggggg man, you sure be easy to please!

Congratz on seeing her and how that made you feel !!

It looks as though she will not have a difficult time making YOU happy - and that has to be a good thing.

Happy for you, reel happy for you.

Wheel Man

240665[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240677[/snapback]

240678[/snapback]

It looks as though she will not have a difficult time making YOU happy - and that has to be a good thing.

Wheel Man

240681[/snapback]

seeing her on the webcam was fantastic.......we did this a lot when she was at her home. hadn't seen her in a few days so it was veryyyyyyyy nice...............and yes, she make me feel wheelllllllllllllllllllllll good :D

240665[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240677[/snapback]

240678[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240681[/snapback]

seeing her on the webcam was fantastic.......we did this a lot when she was at her home. hadn't seen her in a few days so it was veryyyyyyyy nice...............and yes, she make me feel wheelllllllllllllllllllllll good :D

240682[/snapback]

Dangggggggggggggg, just now I look at your timeline. Hum. You filed your I-129 about 5 months after we did and your interview is about 10 days before ours - what do you know that we don't about filing paperwork with GUZ? Can you tell us without having to kill us? hahahaha

Well, Wheel Man is still very wheely, wheely happy for you - congratz on a wheely fast process ... wheely, wheely great, man.

ALways the best,

Wheel Man

240665[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240677[/snapback]

240678[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240681[/snapback]

240682[/snapback]

Dangggggggggggggg, just now I look at your timeline. Hum. You filed your I-129 about 5 months after we did and your interview is about 10 days before ours - what do you know that we don't about filing paperwork with GUZ? Can you tell us without having to kill us? hahahaha

Well, Wheel Man is still very wheely, wheely happy for you - congratz on a wheely fast process ... wheely, wheely great, man.

ALways the best,

Wheel Man

240684[/snapback]

am i reading wrong or did i file before you?

240665[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240677[/snapback]

240678[/snapback]

Wheel Man

240681[/snapback]

240682[/snapback]

ALways the best,

Wheel Man

240684[/snapback]

am i reading wrong or did i file before you?

240688[/snapback]

Nah, man, you are reading correctly. I was just testing you to see if you were awake and for reel ....

Wheel Man