My SO is leaving in 2 days

Guest pushbrk
I too have been married a couple of times, my wife that has my son I get along great with, but the other I dont have a clue where she is, no clue about her SS#, I sent copies of the divorce that the best I can do. Of course she didnt give me copies of our tax returns in the divorce like she was supposed to so I dont have thos records either. If GUZ wants her SS# they will have better luck then me getting it.

239091[/snapback]

You can request tax transcripts for any years you filed jointly. Those will show the SS#'s of both people on the return. "Can do" Can do!

[

Remember, this is all about an "overcome". If one rationally and thoughtfully approaches the issue to be overcome, they will generally come up with a workable solution. If you can't give them what they ask for, then give them what they need, in order to cover their tail and grant the visa.

If you are legitimately worried you'll need this kind of overcome, data then it's better to get on it now than to wait until the blue slip is in your SO's hand.

239092[/snapback]

Last night I wrote a letter of explanation about my previous divorce and emailed to my SO. Basically the letter stated the date of the papers filed and the date of divorce. My SO has in her posession all of the relevant documents to support my letter. Also, my ex and I never cohabitated in the same state during our marriage. She signed a waiver and a consent to trial and mailed them to me so I could file in my state. Again my SO has all of the supporting documents in her possesion if they should ask. Since my previous marriage was short lived, we did not file taxes together so I do not have any record of her SS#. I also explained this in my letter. This is the only rational thing I can do at this time. Knowing my ex, even if I were to find her then I know she would exercise her right not to allow the use of her SS#. The approval of the I-129F finally came in December. I filed it in April. I know they were possibly looking at this. My SO also has in her possesion my letters to and from my senator. I had also written a letter to the White House and had received a reply and a phone call from the USCIS as a result of writing this letter. My senator helped me a lot getting the security check passed through. Can you think of any reason why a person who is envolved in a scam would bring a senator and the White House into this matter?

Thanks for you reply

Guest pushbrk

[

Remember, this is all about an "overcome". If one rationally and thoughtfully approaches the issue to be overcome, they will generally come up with a workable solution. If you can't give them what they ask for, then give them what they need, in order to cover their tail and grant the visa.

If you are legitimately worried you'll need this kind of overcome, data then it's better to get on it now than to wait until the blue slip is in your SO's hand.

239092[/snapback]

Last night I wrote a letter of explanation about my previous divorce and emailed to my SO. Basically the letter stated the date of the papers filed and the date of divorce. My SO has in her posession all of the relevant documents to support my letter. Also, my ex and I never cohabitated in the same state during our marriage. She signed a waiver and a consent to trial and mailed them to me so I could file in my state. Again my SO has all of the supporting documents in her possesion if they should ask. Since my previous marriage was short lived, we did not file taxes together so I do not have any record of her SS#. I also explained this in my letter. This is the only rational thing I can do at this time. Knowing my ex, even if I were to find her then I know she would exercise her right not to allow the use of her SS#. The approval of the I-129F finally came in December. I filed it in April. I know they were possibly looking at this. My SO also has in her possesion my letters to and from my senator. I had also written a letter to the White House and had received a reply and a phone call from the USCIS as a result of writing this letter. My senator helped me a lot getting the security check passed through. Can you think of any reason why a person who is envolved in a scam would bring a senator and the White House into this matter?

Thanks for you reply

239130[/snapback]

The truthful answer to your question is yes, to hurry up and get the promised money for a successful visa scam. I'm not saying the VO will actually think that but it is an honest answer to your question.

I think your letter of explanation would be more effective if it made clear that your former spouse was a US Citizen. Also, there is no guarantee they will ask for information only about the most recent former spouse. Depending on the circumstances, they may ask about more. The Catch 22 is the better prepared you are to answer, the less likely the question is to be asked. :unsure:

Also, the higher your income, the less likely they consider you to be a scam for money participant, AND the reverse.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)

[

239092[/snapback]

Thanks for you reply

239130[/snapback]

The truthful answer to your question is yes, to hurry up and get the promised money for a successful visa scam. I'm not saying the VO will actually think that but it is an honest answer to your question.

I think your letter of explanation would be more effective if it made clear that your former spouse was a US Citizen. Also, there is no guarantee they will ask for information only about the most recent former spouse. Depending on the circumstances, they may ask about more. The Catch 22 is the better prepared you are to answer, the less likely the question is to be asked. :)

Also, the higher your income, the less likely they consider you to be a scam for money participant, AND the reverse.

239135[/snapback]

I totally understand what you are saying. At this point I have done all that I know I can do. Thanks to you and all of the wonderful people of CFL for all of your helpful advice. Catch 22 seems to be the rule. Darned if I do and darned if I don't. My SO and I have a most positive attitude and we believe that the truth will prevail. We will do whatever it takes and will never give up. Our love is veryyyyyyyyyy strong. She is a very confident person as well as I am. My SO and I have dicussed the possibility of the blue slip. We know that no matter how well prepared we are, it is still in the hands of the VO at the interview. I will tell you that we will be 2 of the happiest people in the world when she has the visa in her hands :) Thank you very much for your opinions Mike. They are very much of value to my SO and me :)

[

239092[/snapback]

Thanks for you reply

239130[/snapback]

ALWAYS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY :unsure: , :) :D

[

239092[/snapback]

Thanks for you reply

239130[/snapback]

ALWAYS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY :yahoo: , :yahoo: :yahoo:

239347[/snapback]

Sometimes I think too much :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: