Error on SO's G-325A

I just noticed two potential problems on SO's G-325A.

1) She or the woman who was helping her fill out the form filled out one page and the photocopied it 3 times. This means that at the bottom of the page in the lower left hand corner the distribution number/identifier is going to be incorrect on 3 of the pages unless I hand write the correct distribution information. Do you think this will cause a problem?

2) She did not fill in the area at the bottom of the page with the heavy border that asks for her Family Name and Given name. I will need to fill this in on all four pages also. Do you think this will cause a problem?

In her defense on the last part it does look like one of those DO NOT WRITE IN THIS BOX or FOR OFFICE USE ONLY kind of areas.

Also, since she does not have a middle name if I put NONE in this area, do you think the US government will make her use NONE as her middle name forever and ever? :sosad:

Edited by Rakkasan (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk

1) She or the woman who was helping her fill out the form filled out one page and the photocopied it 3 times.  This means that at the bottom of the page in the lower left hand corner the distribution number/identifier is going to be incorrect on 3 of the pages unless I hand write the correct distribution information.  Do you think this will cause a problem?

2)  She did not fill in the area at the bottom of the page with the heavy border that asks for her Family Name and Given name.  I will need to fill this in on all four pages also.  Do you think this will cause a problem?

In her defense on the last part it does look like one of those DO NOT WRITE IN THIS BOX  or FOR OFFICE USE ONLY kind of areas.

Also, since she does not have a middle name if I put NONE  in this area, do you think the US government will make her use NONE  as her middle name forever and ever?  :sosad:

237544[/snapback]

I filled out everything but my wife's signature and the other place just below it that asks for her name in native alphabet. If I were you, I would renumber the pages as needed and write her name in pinyin where it belongs. You can put N/A in the space for A number.

The only thing she really had to do was sign it but of course, I can't write her name in Chinese characters. :sosad:

1) She or the woman who was helping her fill out the form filled out one page and the photocopied it 3 times.  This means that at the bottom of the page in the lower left hand corner the distribution number/identifier is going to be incorrect on 3 of the pages unless I hand write the correct distribution information.  Do you think this will cause a problem?

2)  She did not fill in the area at the bottom of the page with the heavy border that asks for her Family Name and Given name.  I will need to fill this in on all four pages also.  Do you think this will cause a problem?

In her defense on the last part it does look like one of those DO NOT WRITE IN THIS BOX  or FOR OFFICE USE ONLY kind of areas.

Also, since she does not have a middle name if I put NONE  in this area, do you think the US government will make her use NONE  as her middle name forever and ever?  :D

237544[/snapback]

My understanding is that they throw out the other three copies.. keeping only the top one.

Based on that, I only sent in one page of the G-325a. Never a problem.

1) She or the woman who was helping her fill out the form filled out one page and the photocopied it 3 times.?This means that at the bottom of the page in the lower left hand corner the distribution number/identifier is going to be incorrect on 3 of the pages unless I hand write the correct distribution information.? Do you think this will cause a problem?

2)?She did not fill in the area at the bottom of the page with the heavy border that asks for her Family Name and Given name.?I will need to fill this in on all four pages also.?Do you think this will cause a problem?

In her defense on the last part it does look like one of those DO NOT WRITE IN THIS BOX?or FOR OFFICE USE ONLY kind of areas.

Also, since she does not have a middle name if I put NONE?in this area, do you think the US government will make her use NONE?as her middle name forever and ever?? :D

237544[/snapback]

My understanding is that they throw out the other three copies.. keeping only the top one.

Based on that, I only sent in one page of the G-325a. Never a problem.

237562[/snapback]

This is my understanding as well since the other three pages are technically for use by other agencies.