Income Level Requirement Proof

If my fiancee goes to her interview in GZ after April 15, 2007 then she will need to show them my tax returns in order to prove that my income level is adequate. However, I didn't work for the first half of 2006 since I was in China. Therefore my income will seem to be lower than it really is on my tax return. Does anyone know if this is going to be a problem?

many thanks

If my fiancee goes to her interview in GZ after April 15, 2007 then she will need to show them my tax returns in order to prove that my income level is adequate. However, I didn't work for the first half of 2006 since I was in China. Therefore my income will seem to be lower than it really is on my tax return. Does anyone know if this is going to be a problem?

many thanks

237256[/snapback]

Will you meet the 125% of the poverty level?

Guest pushbrk

many thanks

237256[/snapback]

In addition you can also provide an employer letter and current pay stub. All you have to do is show that your current income meets the requirements.