List of things u like about China

MMmmmm Chongqing hotpot. I'd say Dongbeibu girls are hot enough for me but we do enjoy hot pot.

238902[/snapback]

Hotpot can be found from many places in China. But the ones from Chongqing are the best. My wife misses the Hotpot so badly that I need to send her a trip back next year. My wife has tried many Chinese restaurants here and isn't satisfied with any of them.

MMmmmm Chongqing hotpot. I'd say Dongbeibu girls are hot enough for me but we do enjoy hot pot.

238902[/snapback]

Hotpot can be found from many places in China. But the ones from Chongqing are the best. My wife misses the Hotpot so badly that I need to send her a trip back next year. My wife has tried many Chinese restaurants here and isn't satisfied with any of them.

239160[/snapback]

Has she tried to talk to the owners and ask if they can prepare for her what they eat, many of them don't eat what they sell to us.

I fully appreciate that no one jams religion down your throat.

238669[/snapback]

That's true. If they did I didn't understand them. :hug:

They only try to jam "watches" down it in Shanghai. :D

238744[/snapback]

Everybody should know where I stand on the religion and I fully support the first ammendment and in doing so I realize that freedom of religion also implies freedom from religion, nobody can jam anything down anybodies throat, you have the right to reject it and walk away.

238780[/snapback]

In line with this I like that there is no specific day of rest in China. You can find anything open any day. This includes the banks. In the U.S. it took years of court battles in the 50's as well as shop owners going to jail for opening on Sunday to get this right. The blue laws were over turned and now you can shop to your hearts content even on Sunday in America although not to the extent of China.

238842[/snapback]

That is true. 24/7

Well, except lunch time. :D