Submit these Items During Your Interview

Hi, I just went over the Appointment Instructions for Immigrant VIsa Applicants in P4. And i am not clear about the several points in the Submit these items during your interview

1 Regarding evidence of support:

1.1)I-864, my husband has submitted it to NVC so i dont need it for the interview.

1.2) my husband sent me his parents' and his tax return from 2003 to 2005 . will it be enough at this point?

1.3) about Evidence of Current employment , remittance, bank records , are they required papers for the interview?Currently my husband is a full time graduate student. so what do you think we should submit then?

2 Regarding Relationship Proof: no issue

3 Regarding the applicants who have worked in technical fields, i work in a BPO company, our team provides FUNCTIONAL support for oracle application users in Japan. and now i am also switched to another IT CoE team as a business analyst. so my job is more functional than technical should i prepare the resume for this Visa interview? how will the job impact the interview?

4 Regarding the Receipts for money orders the petitioner has sent the applicants from US.[/i] is this receipts required? my husband sent me tons of lovely greeting cards. can i use them as the substitute?

5 Regarding Documents listing applicants and the peritioner including land deeds, old household registers, and school records we dont have either land deeds or old household registers. However we did study in the same university. so what kind of school record we can submit? Student ID card then? or the transcript?

Thanks for your time

march

Edited by march (see edit history)

#1&2 is brought to interview.

#3 is about chinese nationals [potential] working in technical / sensitive fields... Sensitive as in security concerns or possibly communist party related positions.

#4 I would not volunteer or offer it without being asked... If your asked if money was sent, and it was, you can certainly offer proof of that.

#5 You can only bring what you have... remember, as a CR1, your interview is essentially for issuance of a visa and greencard... For those who do adjustment in the US, we have to establish some joint ownership, common bank accounts, etc. In your case, being apart during the visa process, most of that stuff is not setup and cannot be expected really. Asking the chinese national about schooling, training, etc is valid to do. So some school transcripts could be brought if you thought anything sensitive in nature could show up.