questions about the forms in P4

I got my P4 today. there are 3 forms i need to complete: DS2053, DS 230and GIV-24. (is there anything missing?)

I have several questions about filling these forms.

1) For DS 2053(Medical examnination form), the hospital staff will do it later when i take the exam. so it will be ok to leave it blank here?

2) For DS 230, just check all the NO boxes for question 30 (from a to l)?3) For GIV-24(Family composition sheet),

3.1) My husband was born in U.S.. How should i answer the question 5(When / how did petitioner enter U.S? Type of Visa? A No.?)

3.2) should i put my brother in law and his sister in law and our nephews' names in the form too?

The questions may be asked for many times here. please let me know the link.

Thanks so much for your help.

march

1) You can complete the personal information at the top only, things like your name. If you are not sure about what to complete leave it until you go to the medical and they will tell you what to complete.

2) On the DS-230 I am sure you don't have a criminal record or are planing on taking over the world by force. The Communist party question is usually the only thing someone would need to answer yes if you are a member.

3.1) GIV-24 Question 5 - "US Citizen by birth"

3.2) Only your immediate family, mom, dad, brothers, sisters and adopted brothers or sisters. (in-laws are not needed here, only direct relatives)

Good luck.

1) You can complete the personal information at the top only, things like your name. If you are not sure about what to complete leave it until you go to the medical and they will tell you what to complete.

2) On the DS-230  I am sure you don't have a criminal record or are planing on taking over the world by force. The Communist party question is usually the only thing someone would need to answer yes if you are a member.

3.1) GIV-24 Question 5 - "US Citizen by birth"

3.2) Only your immediate family, mom, dad, brothers, sisters and adopted brothers or sisters. (in-laws are not needed here, only direct relatives)

Good luck.

234407[/snapback]

Thanks a lot. :P