New k1 form 169?

I gave my SO blank copies of all P3 forms so she could compare to her P3 when it arrived. She got her P3 today. She tells me there is new 169 that has 14 questions, not ten as I printed from prior scans. Does anyone have a scan of or link to the apparently new 169? I could use it ASAP so I can review it before she sends it to Guanzhou. Thanks.

Edited by coulter (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
I gave my SO blank copies of all P3 forms so she could compare to her P3 when it arrived. She got her P3 today. She tells me there is new 169 that has 14 questions, not ten as I printed from prior scans. Does anyone have a scan of or link to the apparently new 169? I could use it ASAP so I can review it before she sends it to Guanzhou. Thanks.

232214[/snapback]

My scanner doesn't work but I do have a copy in my possession. I'd be happy to go over it later. Right now I'm scheduled to talk to my wife.

Guest pushbrk

232214[/snapback]

The new K instruction Packet OF 169 asks you to check off the following.

Passports, Two Photographs, Translations, Birth Certificates, Unobtainable Birth Certificates, Police Certificates, Court and Prison Records, Military Records, Evidence of Support, Marital Status Certificates, Original Documents, Resumes, Visa Extension Notice.

Some are not applicable in all cases. Specifically the Resumes are required when an applicant's profession requires a large and complex array of skills and/or education. It sounds like "Bring it if you think you need it." The visa extension notice is only if the applicant has been in the US and extended a visa.

The rest of what may or may not be applicable is pretty obvious.

232214[/snapback]

The new K instruction Packet OF 169 asks you to check off the following.

Passports, Two Photographs, Translations, Birth Certificates, Unobtainable Birth Certificates, Police Certificates, Court and Prison Records, Military Records, Evidence of Support, Marital Status Certificates, Original Documents, Resumes, Visa Extension Notice.

Some are not applicable in all cases. Specifically the Resumes are required when an applicant's profession requires a large and complex array of skills and/or education. It sounds like "Bring it if you think you need it." The visa extension notice is only if the applicant has been in the US and extended a visa.

The rest of what may or may not be applicable is pretty obvious.

232247[/snapback]

Thank you for the information and help.