Eligible for interview

when did you return P3?

The next round of P4s should be end of the month and wrap into a week of Aug...

232046[/snapback]

David,

I think she sent it somewhere around June 19. Should I let her know anything? All she knows is that it is logged into the computer. I try to be cautious with her with all of the letdowns.

when did you return P3?

232046[/snapback]

David,

I think she sent it somewhere around June 19. Should I let her know anything? All she knows is that it is logged into the computer. I try to be cautious with her with all of the letdowns.

232049[/snapback]

I wanted to compare you to your "P3-peer group".. since this is the best indicator of when to expect P4.

This group is at the end of the line right now, in terms of waiting for the interview to be schedule...

My guess is that you will NOT get an Sept interview... Obviously, after we see how many get Sept interviews, it will be easier to judge the next round...

it is important to have realistic expectations and being cautious or conservative is often a good thing in this visa process...

Again, I don't see Sept as going to happen for you, but doesn't mean it won't. I would advise her that you guys have everything completed and are waiting to be scheduled; that you know of a group of people ahead of you and you can watch their progress...

when did you return P3?

232046[/snapback]

David,

232049[/snapback]

I wanted to compare you to your "P3-peer group".. since this is the best indicator of when to expect P4.

This group is at the end of the line right now, in terms of waiting for the interview to be schedule...

My guess is that you will NOT get an Sept interview... Obviously, after we see how many get Sept interviews, it will be easier to judge the next round...

it is important to have realistic expectations and being cautious or conservative is often a good thing in this visa process...

Again, I don't see Sept as going to happen for you, but doesn't mean it won't. I would advise her that you guys have everything completed and are waiting to be scheduled; that you know of a group of people ahead of you and you can watch their progress...

232053[/snapback]

David,

I see. So this would mean that we may not even know of an interview date until September? I think just having the date would mean a great deal for us.

when did you return P3?

232046[/snapback]

David,

232049[/snapback]

232053[/snapback]

David,

I see. So this would mean that we may not even know of an interview date until September? I think just having the date would mean a great deal for us.

232059[/snapback]

I expect that next week will be the start of some P4s, probably continuing through Aug 13... So you'll have a very strong indication by then about any Sept interview.

Then the cycle repeats at the end of the next month. You will generally have about 40 days notice for the interview.

What I recommend is if you want to try and get a few days advance notice to the mailing, call DOS a few times during this P4 cycle; say two times a week for this next cycle. Again, as we see how quickly the P4s are received, we'll see if any in your 'peer group' get one.

when did you return P3?

232046[/snapback]

David,

232049[/snapback]

232053[/snapback]

David,

232059[/snapback]

I expect that next week will be the start of some P4s, probably continuing through Aug 13... So you'll have a very strong indication by then about any Sept interview.

Then the cycle repeats at the end of the next month. You will generally have about 40 days notice for the interview.

What I recommend is if you want to try and get a few days advance notice to the mailing, call DOS a few times during this P4 cycle; say two times a week for this next cycle. Again, as we see how quickly the P4s are received, we'll see if any in your 'peer group' get one.

232064[/snapback]

OK!

Great advice--I appreciate it. The DOS does not seem enthused about taking these calls. Of my 4 calls, they all seem like they have much more pressing things to do.

Great news! Time is a flyin now for ya I bet.

It is for me.

Today was a very good day. :Dah:

232068[/snapback]

yaun fen,

What is going on? Something good happen. I had some good tenderloin last night. Notice how my wedding is probably going to fall right during the Georgia rut. :)

It is for me.

Today was a very good day. :Dah:

232068[/snapback]

you got P3 !

Your [NVC out - P3 in] time (as is the previous member getting P3) faster than normal, by almost a month :)

This could be due to fewer cases having left USCIS since march; ergo, I've wondered what the consulate has been doing with fewer cases on hand.

This throws one small wrench into my earlier comments to Bill;

whether the lower case counts at the consulate will pull those waiting for an interview, in quicker or not... since there are fewer overall cases with whom you are competing...

yuan fen: I've updated your timeline you passed along and now the P3..but having issues uploading to the ftp site.. so I have not forgotten you!

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

It is for me.

Today was a very good day. :D

232068[/snapback]

you got P3 !

Your [NVC out - P3 in] time (as is the previous member getting P3) faster than normal, by almost a month :Dah:

This could be due to fewer cases having left USCIS since march; ergo, I've wondered what the consulate has been doing with fewer cases on hand.

whether the lower case counts at the consulate will pull those waiting for an interview, in quicker or not... since there are fewer overall cases with whom you are competing...

yuan fen: I've updated your timeline you passed along and now the P3..but having issues uploading to the ftp site.. so I have not forgotten you!

232073[/snapback]

Yep!

Would have had it back out today, but having the wonderful SO that I do she did not want to wake me. :P

Anyway.

I'm in one of the last groups just before the halt.

I was in limbo for a while. I didn't know if I would sweak through to be launched into the process, or if it would take the latter.

Bill's could see the same possibly.

I suppose this has been on my mind quiet a bit, and my recent interest in what's actually going on. :)

It is for me.

232068[/snapback]

you got P3 !

Your [NVC out - P3 in] time (as is the previous member getting P3) faster than normal, by almost a month :o

232073[/snapback]

Yep!

Would have had it back out today, but having the wonderful SO that I do she did not want to wake me. :P

Anyway.

I was in limbo for a while. I didn't know if I would sweak through to be launched into the process, or if it would take the latter.

I suppose this has been on my mind quiet a bit, and my recent interest in what's actually going on. :lol:

232078[/snapback]

Congradulations! Getting the P-3 was my biggest pain so that is good news. I may be going to China in September----Yipee.

It is for me.

232068[/snapback]

you got P3 !

Your [NVC out - P3 in] time (as is the previous member getting P3) faster than normal, by almost a month :o

232073[/snapback]

Yep!

Anyway.

I suppose this has been on my mind quiet a bit, and my recent interest in what's actually going on. :lol:

232078[/snapback]

Congradulations! Getting the P-3 was my biggest pain so that is good news. I may be going to China in September----Yipee.

232085[/snapback]

Bill,

I know your ready to go. I know it has been a while.

David,

Actually it has been 69 days from NVC-out to P3-in, which looked about average to me looking at timeline #s? About on schedule.

Unless I'm just not understanding your meaning.

It is for me.

232068[/snapback]

you got P3 !

232073[/snapback]

Yep!

Anyway.

232078[/snapback]

232085[/snapback]

Bill,

I know your ready to go. I know it has been a while.

David,

Actually it has been 69 days from NVC-out to P3-in, which looked about average to me looking at timeline #s? About on schedule.

Unless I'm just not understanding your meaning.

232099[/snapback]

I am ready to go. I have been fantasizing about that 14 foot plastic goat all day.