Hi everyone,

I was reading over some past posts concerning the payment of visa fees and am getting a little confused, and was wondering if anyone can shed some light based on recent experience.

I am a K3 case, I know that I need to pay the RMB 830 at one of the designated banks. But my question is how much cash does my wife need to bring to the actual interview? Are there any extra fees for biometrics etc. being payed at the interview?

I read some previous posts where members described paying RMB 3,154 at the interview, but wasn't sure which type of case this was for.

Other than this do I need to bring receipts for payments to NVC?

Sorry if this question is a bit of a repeat from previous posts from other members. I am a bit lost on what I have actually paid, since my parents have been helping me take care of all the payments thus far from the US.

Thanks,

Fred

If your interview is for K3, then you will pay the visa fee you mentioned at the time of your medical exam; If your interview is for CR1, you would of paid the higher fee (RMB 3,154)you mentioned for an IV visa to NVC.

For K3 interview, you don't provide any receipts from NVCs processing of your I-130.

The only cash she should need is to pay the visa pickup fee of RMB 20... payable in the consulate after interview.