I received my SO package in the mail. She has all her forms completed and supporting documentation. My question is do I write my I-129F information on her forms or do I use seperate forms for myself. I am afraid of screwing up her forms by my hand writing my information and then having to ask her to fill out hers all over again. I'm thinking I am not going to like the answer I get, but I gotta know before I start. :lol:

Guest pushbrk
I received my SO package in the mail.  She has all her forms completed and supporting documentation.  My question is do I write my I-129F information on her forms or do I use seperate forms for myself.  I am afraid of screwing up her forms by my hand writing my information and then having to ask her to fill out hers all over again.  I'm thinking I am not going to like the answer I get, but I gotta know before I start.   :lol:

218402[/snapback]

All information goes on the same form. You file ONE I-129F. You file two G325A forms, one for each of you, each in quadruplicate.

You'll find the instructions very helpful.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)

Print out a couple of the G-325A for practice here (remember that the G-325A is 4 pages, each is slightly different at the bottom for office use only). Fill it out until you have it perfect. Let it sit a day, then read it again. When you are satisfied, then you can add any information you need to hers, if she did not fill out something complete. (although none of your personal information goes on her G-325-A)(her G-325-A is only her personal information, your G-325-A is only your personal information)

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-325a.htm

You only fill out 1 (one) I-129F using her personal information and yours. You can also practice that too as needed. But as she does not have to sign that (I-129F) only you do, you can make as many corrections as needed before you send it in to USCIS.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-129f.htm

Print out a couple of the G-325A for practice here (remember that the G-325A is 4 pages, each is slightly different at the bottom for office use only). Fill it out until you have it perfect. Let it sit a day, then read it again. When you are satisfied, then you can add any information you need to hers, if she did not fill out something complete. (although none of your personal information goes on her G-325-A)(her G-325-A is only her personal information, your G-325-A is only your personal information)

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-325a.htm

You only fill out 1 (one) I-129F using her personal information and yours. You can also practice that too as needed. But as she does not have to sign that (I-129F) only you do, you can make as many corrections as needed before you send it in to USCIS.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-129f.htm

218441[/snapback]

Thank you all. I guess I didn't look close enough. I was under the impression that she would have to sign the I-129F also. Since all I have to do is transfer her information onto my sheet on the online form I should be able to do this with minimal screw ups. :threeques:

Remember on line #16 on the I-129F that it will ask for her name and address in her native language. You can do this on a seperate piece of paper and list it as see attached addendum to question #16. Include that behind the page and make reference to it in your cover letter of all the included articles.

There are many different ways to be able to get her name and address in Chinese.

As long as it is neat, you can copy and scan it from one of her letters she sends you.

You can cut of her return address and literally paste it to a sheet of paper too as another way.

She may have already sent this to you on a sheet of paper.

A very neat and legible way is to have her send it to you by email, then you copy and paste each line to your own word document, then print that out.

If she has word document on her computer or access to one that does, she can write it that way, and all you have to do is just print it out.

It can be as simple as this, just fill in the blanks (in Chinese, NOT pinyin).

Department of Homeland Security I-129F, Petition

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for Alien Fiance(e)

Addendum

Question 16

(Name)

(Number and Street)

(Town or City)

(State or Province)

(Country)

Edited by MikeandRong (see edit history)