Looking for a notary in Shanghai

I'm looking for a notary here in Shanghai and a little info on exactly what  notary will be stamping if I don't have tax returns from the past 3 years?

215624[/snapback]

As for the notary, go to the US Consulate, they will nortarized your I-864, but may charge a fee.

As I recall an explanation letter stating why you haven't filed tax returns is acceptable, especially since you have a co-sponsor.

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)
I'm looking for a notary here in Shanghai and a little info on exactly what  notary will be stamping if I don't have tax returns from the past 3 years?

215624[/snapback]

As for the notary, go to the US Consulate, they will nortarized your I-864, but may charge a fee.

As I recall an explanation letter stating why you haven't filed tax returns is acceptable, especially since you have a co-sponsor.

215632[/snapback]

If you get your Affidavit of Support notarized at the same consulate that you filed your petition at, you might or shouldn't :rolleyes: need to pay for the notary.

When I went back to the Chengdu Consulate in April to get my Affidavit of Support notarized, I was surprised when they said that there wasn't a charge because I filed there.

Hopefully that will work out for you.